Entry Level Civil/Structural Engineer
Master’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
The candidate should have taken courses such as advanced steel design, (by advanced we really mean advanced), advanced concrete design, finite element methods. Courses in masonry and wood would help in delivering day-to-day deliverables. We would require transcripts unless you turn out to be exceptionally brilliant during our interview process.
While we would help the candidate to achieve technical mastery, we are looking for a reasonably independent thinking engineer
Must provide own transportation and have a clean driving record
Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
AutoCAD 2D & 3D drafting experience preferred
Interested applicants please email resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Senior Project/Structural Engineer
• Lead a team of structural engineers in designing various buildings that include concrete/steel commercial buildings, wood residential buildings, and seismic retrofit design of existing structures.
• Prepare structural drawings and details, addressing RFIs and review submittals during construction
• Design buildings, tanks, and other non-building for concrete, masonry, steel and wood.
• Perform engineering duties in designing, construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as bridges, dams, pipelines and water treatment plants and residential projects.
• Perform structural analysis and design including seismic analysis for misc. structures.
• Prepare concept sketches and layout sketches and validating using RAM/SAP 2000.
Knowledge and skills applied:
• Microsoft Office Suite and Engineering Software such as Homedesigner Pro, Microsoft Project, and Primavera & Pro Steel.
• AutoCAD 2D & 3D drafting experience.
• CA Licensed Professional Engineer
MS Civil / Structural Engineering + 2 years of experience.
Job site: Hayward, CA. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org