Entry Level Civil/Structural Engineer – Southern CA
Want to join a fun-filled, fast-paced, and fast-growing structural engineering firm? Zenith Engineers Inc is ranked number 1 fastest-growing engineering companies in America by Inc 500 magazine. We are looking to grow our passionate team and build upon our diverse company environment.
- The candidate should have taken courses such as advanced steel design, advanced concrete design, finite element methods. Courses in masonry and wood will help in performing day-to-day deliverables. We will require transcripts unless told otherwise during our interview process.
- The candidate will be working on various projects such as residential, commercial and soft story.
- AutoCAD drafting experience is required since the candidate will be using it on a daily basis.
- The candidate will be performing site visits as required.
- While we would help the candidate to achieve technical mastery, we are looking for a reasonable independent thinking engineer.
- Master’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 1+ years of US industry experience (Please highlight your US work experience in your application)
- AutoCAD drafting experience required.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated and disciplined.
- Must provide own transportation and have a clean driving record
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.