Senior Structural Project Engineer – Southern-CA
Want to join a fun-filled, fast-paced, and fast-growing structural engineering firm? Zenith Engineers Inc is ranked number 1 fastest-growing engineering companies in America by Inc 500 magazine. We are looking to grow our passionate team and build upon our diverse company environment.
- Lead a team of structural engineers in designing various buildings that include: concrete/steel commercial buildings, wood residential buildings, and seismic retrofit design of existing structures.
- Prepare structural drawings and details, addressing RFIs and review submittals during construction.
- Design buildings, tanks, and other non-building for concrete, masonry, steel and wood.
- Prepare concept sketches, layout sketches, and validating using RAM/SAP 2000.
- Must have experience in Microsoft Office Suite and Engineering Software such as Homedesigner Pro, Microsoft Project, and Primavera and Pro Steel.
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D drafting experience.
- CA Licensed Professional Engineer.
- A MS Civil / Structural Eng. and a minimum of 2 years prior work experience.